- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
“Geared to the times, Anchored to the Rock“
Being geared to the times and anchored to the Rock is a critical guiding principle in SYFC.
To be truly geared to the times, we must keep working hard to look for new ways to provide young people the opportunities to hear and share the gospel, to grow to be what God want them to be, and to do what God want them to do. The challenges have been particularly great in recent years with the rising cost and rapid changes. But it keeps us on our toes and it keeps us on our knees!
While we constantly diversify in approaches, yet we stay focused in our mission of youth evangelism. We continue to emphasize on the work of the gospel alone. In a time when the gospel may be understood differently, we strive to keep true to the gospel first taught by Jesus Christ, passed on to His apostles and now recorded for us in the Bible. It is for this reason too that we seek to be people of His Word.